WHAT TO BRING TO GERONIMO
- Festival ticket and Parking pass
- A reusable water bottle, to fill up from the free taps on site
- Sleeping bag
- Roll mat
- Wellies or sturdy boots
- Toilet roll
- A warm jumper (it can get cold at night)
- Sun tan lotion
- Enough change of clothes in case you get wet
- Medical info (if you have any allergies or medical conditions)
- Medication if required
- Bags for dirty clothes and rubbish
- Mark valuables with house name and postcode so it can be posted back to you
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Too much stuff so you can’t take it home again
- Please don’t bring gazebos – they take up valuable tent space in the campsites plus an awful lot of them get left behind. We’d also rather you didn’t put tape around your enclosure of tents, please. It makes it harder for other people to get to their tents
- Excess packaging – if you purchase something new for the Festival, please remove all the excess packing at home, before you arrive
- Please don’t bring anything made of glass (even perfume or mirrors) it will be confiscated if found
- You may be searched at the entrance for any items that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner – which will be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite may also be searched and face eviction. No portable laser equipment or pens are permitted
- NO animals (except registered guide dogs), sound systems, generators, sky lanterns or kites, unauthorised fireworks, or wax flares
- Persons using fireworks will be evicted from site and materials confiscated
- No unauthorised tape recorders, professional film or video equipment are allowed onsite. Cameras for personal use are welcome
- Sound systems or drums
- Flying or filming with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs, or so-called drones) is not allowed on site before, during or after the Festival – and is prohibited by law. We have a working site and the safety of our audience, crew and staff is paramount
After much success in 2017 Geronimo is offering camping again in 2018 to allow festival goers to join us for a mini vacation, we have various options: you can bring your own tent, caravan or Motorhome or if you'd rather not bring the kitchen sink, take the stress out of camping and opt for a pre-erected glamping option with our exclusive partner Tangerine Fields.
There will be no re-entry to the caravan/motorhome campsite for cars that leave the campsite.
To stay in the Family Campsite, you will need to purchase the Camping version of your tickets. Please be sure to choose the correct option when purchasing.
Those with the Camping version will have access to our camping Car Park, located close to the Campsite to minimise your journey from car to tent.
You cannot drive into the campsites at any time due to fire regulations. Zone Managers will be working 24 hours in each zone. There are also teams of security and Campsite Assistance Teams in each zone who are there if you need any help.
Please note you will need to purchase a camping pitch in additional to using Tangerine Fields services. Make sure you have purchased this when buying your tickets